• Front Squat

  • Farmer Carry

  • Kettlebell Swing

  • MURPH WOD Group

  • Weighted Pushup

    Sunbathing

2009-05-08

Article + Updated Pictures

This is a good read. Thanks to Matt D. from Motor City CrossFit.

Is Your Workout Wasting Your Time?


Below is part of an article by Matt D. regarding the same subject.


"Guys and gals, I’m telling you this one thing: I don’t care if you come to train with us, or with Hyperfit USA, or with any of the other affiliates around. What I do care about is this: Do Crossfit. And don’t just “do” Crossfit, really “do” it. You can do it on your own, but take it from me, prior to partnering with JD and Vinny to open Motor City Crossfit, I would drive the hour to Hyperfit USA in Ann Arbor to learn technique and train with them as often as I could. It wasn’t frequent for sure, but it absolutely paid off dividends. There’s just something different about being in a group, with real coaches pushing you, and making sure your technique is correct. Over two years into my Crossfit experience (and with very good technique according to multiple coaches), I still benefit from a constant eye on my form to make sure I’m doing the workouts properly."

Matt DeMinico










0 comments: