• Front Squat

  • Farmer Carry

  • Kettlebell Swing

  • MURPH WOD Group

  • Weighted Pushup

    Sunbathing

2011-07-27

Crossfit Brighton 110728 Post

Friends:
As you may know, this week I'm headed to California in order to compete in the Crossfit Games along with Team Crossfit Hyperfit.
I can’t begin to express my appreciation for you recent generosity in helping me achieve this.  I’m referring, of course, to the money, time, gifts, and plain old blood and sweat you've all donated so selflessly. 
I can only hope than my performance somehow deserves your graciousness, and that my clumsy expression of gratitude reflects my complete and utter amazement at your charity.
I could not have done it without you.  Daily I’m reminded of what a wonderful group of people you are, and with your support I hope to make all of you proud.
Sincerely,
Jodi H.


Check here for updates and live feeds...
2011 Reebok Crossfit Games

0 comments: