• Front Squat

  • Farmer Carry

  • Kettlebell Swing

  • MURPH WOD Group

  • Weighted Pushup

    Sunbathing

2011-09-22

Crossfit Brighton 110926 Post











A Story-I knew there needed to be a change. I felt in my heart but something was holding me back. I kept hearing my self doubts and thought I couldn't. What if I couldn't keep up. What if I put myself out there and failed or worse, looked silly in front of others. Finally something clicked. I tried it. What did I have to lose? After all I needed to change. I can't keep going down this path. Afterward I walked away with a smile. I was confident and felt an inch taller. It was a challenge and I wasn't perfect but I could do it. I'm coming back and going to get better. I know I am. The only thing holding me back was myself. From now on I am not going to let what I can't do interfere what I can!















0 comments: