• Front Squat

  • Farmer Carry

  • Kettlebell Swing

  • MURPH WOD Group

  • Weighted Pushup

    Sunbathing

2010-01-04

100104

See the note below from Scott regarding the November 26K Row Challenge.

Sign up for the 8 Week Nutrition Challenge. We have started January 1st. We often run challenges to constantly push our members to achieve more. Consistently challenging yourself will reveal a lot about what you are made of.


Just wanted to thank you for another great challenge I managed to get in 45000 meters of rowing for the November row challenge, I also managed to lose 6 pounds rowing.

This is my second challenge I have done at Sticks since I started training 1 year ago, the first was 1000 pullup challenge in April after completing that challenge I don't need bands to do my pullups. I appreciate all the great efforts of the other members of Sticks to push me on all the challenges and at every class I attend.

I am looking forward to the January nutrition challenge.

Thank you.
Scott Tobel







0 comments: