• Front Squat

  • Farmer Carry

  • Kettlebell Swing

  • MURPH WOD Group

  • Weighted Pushup

    Sunbathing

2011-12-22

Crossfit Brighton 111223 Post


Here is a good write up from Practice Crossfit

Taking care of yourself physically, emotionally, and nutritionally will turn your world upside down, as well as your perspective on what healthy and beautiful should look like. I chose Crossfit and it transformed every aspect of my life. It has rewired my brain, and I have a new vision of what I strive to become.
What a far cry from what used to be….
I used to want to be thin; now I proudly show off those lines in my shoulders and abs.
I used to want the pounds to decrease on the scale; now I watch them increase on the bar.
I used to exercise out of desperation; now I crave the feeling of a sub-5 Fran.
I used to eat for comfort, now I eat for fuel.
I used to do zumba, aerobics, random machines, i.e. waste my time; now I’m a Crossfitter....
READ MORE

by Mindy S. from Practice Crossfit

0 comments: